This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity

Temp Ban Appeal

5 replies
Untagged users
Date: 2/6/2018

In-game name: AdamJ0912
Server(Survival/Factions): Survival

Exact words that you see when trying to join CS: CS: Temporarily Banned! Reason>> stealing - saph Duration >> 2 Day(s) 17hr 26min and 28sec Unban appeal on forums Note: 3d Bans and below are not Appealable
Do you believe this was an incorrect ban?: Very much so

Why do you think you were banned?: Selling cactus from our cactus farm
What rule do you think you broke: "Stealing" - Rule 2

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: I have exclusive permission to use and sell the cactus farm and grinder that _Teiry_ and myself built. Saph was on at the time in question and even asked me, in-game, if I had permission and I told him I do so. I am confused on why I was still temp banned for using my own build...
Posted Feb 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 6, 18
[Admin] SaphiraCat
SaphiraCat @ Crafted Serenity Surv...
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+92
CS Survival Admin
Hello Adam,

I discussed the situation with our Sr Admin and we have came to the conclusion that:

1. The area is not claimed so everyone is able to build/take stuff out of the chests.
2. We don't have proof of Teiry giving you permission to build and use the place.

That's the reason you received a temporary ban because there is no way for us to verify your story.
Posted Feb 7, 18
Untagged users
So then what proof do you have, since it's not claimed, that this place belongs to Teiry? I am asking this as it contradicts the reason you just stated.

I will get "proof" from Teiry via our private Discord, but I will say he has moved on from CS since he died in the nether and lost all his items.

I'd prefer to get this shorted out so I don't get banned again when I use it.
Posted Feb 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 7, 18
[Sr.Admin] emmsteroni
emmsteroni @ Factions CSMC
CraftedSerenity STAFF
Donate Points:
+13
CS Survival Sr.Admin
CS Faction Admin
Staff have proof that the area belonged to him and that he recently unclaimed it. But we don't have proof that you have permission to use the area, nor proof that he gave it to you to reclaim.  

Per our rules: #2: Do not grief, kill, steal, invade or loot anyone at all. Do not take over 'abandoned' builds as users may still own it. Do not claim land that is not yours. Do not modify land that has already been touched by other players unless granted permission by that user.

And we are aware of the fact Teiry is currently having a temper tantrum because he died and lost his items. Perhaps once he calms down and realizes it happens to everyone (at least once), he'll come back on and play and would like his area the way he left it.
Posted Feb 7, 18
Untagged users
Since my Temp Ban was uplifted, I assume Teiry has spoken with a member of Staff. I'd just like to verify so there is no additional confusion.

Thank You
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP
CraftedSerenity Owner
Admins
CS Owner
CS Head-Staff
/closed
Posted Feb 8, 18
NoticeNotices