This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity

Copyright © 2017 CSMC. All Rights Reserved

Dynmap Plugin

2 replies
Dex
Untagged users
I would like to see if there is a possiblity this plugin be added to the server? It shows the world as an open map sort of like Google Earth, every server I have been on has this plugin and it seems almost a necessity to have it in my opinion. It is not overly complicated to set up, you have a map up 24/7 to explore, and it shows how close players are to your claims in case you want to wander far off and have your own exclusive spot to just build whatever.

It has been updated and is compatible with 1.12.2 as well so there should be no issues from what I can tell. Please let me know what you players and staff think? I hope you consider added this in as an option. Thanks!
Dynmap
Main support thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1543523-dynmap-dynamic-web-based-maps-for-minecraft/ - please direct questions here Issues/Bugs/Features:https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/issues A Google Maps-like map for your Minecraft server that can be viewed in a browser. Easy to set up when making use of Dynmap's integrated webserver which works out-of-the-box, while also available to be integrated into existing websites running on Apache and the like.
Posted Dec 6, 17 · OP
CraftedSerenity CEO
Donate Points:
+420
FRESH
Admins
CS Founder and CEO
We cannot add this plugin to our server due to the size of the world (250,000 blocks diameter). It is way too large and is over a TB in size after Dynmap loads all the chunks. Its too resource extensive for a world our size and therefore cannot be used on our server. Sorry for this but it is too much resources lost for just one plugin.

Vestle
CEO - Chief Executive Officer
Crafted Serenity
NVEUggA.gif
enjin-1166187-2266088-gray.png
Posted Thu at 10:41 am
Dex
Untagged users
Ah okay, I didn't realise the world was so big! Thank you for taking the time to reply back and give me information on this and the server. ^^
Posted Thu at 04:02 pm · OP
NoticeNotices