This website is still under construction!

Crafted Serenity

Copyright © 2017 CSMC. All Rights Reserved

Petition: Allow mods InventoryTweaks and Waila (Includes hwyla and wawla)

2 replies
Untagged users
I think it would be nice to allow these two mods to be used in addition to the two already allowed. Both are useful for average builders and provide fairly harmless things. Since pvp is not big here, they don't grant unfair advatage. (InventoryTweaks restocks your hotbar so...)

InventoryTweaks:
Restocks your hotbar, especially useful when building structures. Also helps move large ammounts of items in and out of chests.

Waila (What am I looking at) Hwyla (Here's what your looking at) and Wawla (What are we looking at)
Provides a basic hud with information such as what your looking at. Wawla (addon for Waila) also shows you what tool you need to use, if you can harvest what your looking at, how broken it is, and useful information for breeding animals.

If you would like to see these mods allowed, drop a post showing your support on this thread.
Posted Dec 2, 17 · OP
CraftedSerenity CEO
Donate Points:
+420
FRESH
Admins
CS Founder and CEO
Have you attempted these features? They look okay to me. The Auto AntiCheat system might deny autoswap but I allow you to use those mods as they do not provide an advantage over others necessarily. Let me know how much works for you too.

Vestle
CEO - Chief Executive Officer
Crafted Serenity
NVEUggA.gif
enjin-1166187-2266088-gray.png
Posted Dec 5, 17
Untagged users
ok. I was told by the staff that they weren't allowed so I asked here. I will let you know how well they work.
Posted Sun at 11:21 pm · OP
NoticeNotices